With all of our Massachusetts schools currently closed…many parents and gardians are struggling to find useful ways to keep learning at home and keep students busy. Below is a list of resources that have been shared from our community. Please let us know if you find these helpful.
- OUTSCHOOL website feauring a super cool Lego Engineering Challenge
- MA Department of Education Lesson Plans
- Author Sharon Creech | Teacher Resources
- Virtual Gallery Tours at the Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- Explore the ICA (Institute of Contemporary Art)
- Isabella Gardner Stewart Museum Room by Room
- Plymouth Public Schools At Home Learning Opportunities
- Massachusetts Home School Resources
Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us on Facebook. We would love to hear how you are keeping busy and staying positive.